Thursday, May 29, 2014

Golden Rose Matte Satin #204 and Golden Rose 3D Glaze #10



Golden Rose Matte Satin #204 and Golden Rose 3D Glaze #10
Just a bit of layering

Today I’m going to show you a bit of easy layering with a couple of polishes bought in Hungary.

I started out with Golden Rose Matte Satin, which is a lovely dark red. I had hoped it was a one coater, like many of the other Golden Rose mattes I have got, but this baby required two coats to look good. The formula was good though and the drying time was pretty average. It didn’t dry up to a matte satin though, it remained shiny throughout.

Here’s what two coats and no topcoat looks like:


Isn’t that just a lovely, deep red? I love this!


I paired it with another Golden Rose, from the 3D Glaze collection, a sheer pink jelly base with blue micro flakes. I simply applied a layer of the topper, and was so lucky to get a bit of sunshine to show off the mani, take a look:


The sun made the microflakes really glittery. Here’s a lightbox picture, to show off the blue glitterness :D


I wasn’t in the mood to do more, so I just kept it like this. Do you like it?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Durability: Good
Finish: Satin with shimmer
Overall impression: I love the colour and the great formula. I also like the fact that the polish shines even though it claims to be a matte :D
Buy again: Yes

14 comments:

  1. Nice colours! Did you enjoy your Hungarian trip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED my Hungarian trip, it was totally awesome!
      Thanks for the tip - I brought home many pretty polishes because of you! <3

      Delete
  2. Both are very pretty. I love the combination of them, the top coat is just stunning :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do also think that the topcoat is amazing :)

      Delete
  3. OOh sooo beautiful. I love it both ways....so pretty. Gorgeous colour. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, I'm glad you like them both :)

      Delete
  4. The colour of the Satin Matte is great, not much matte though ;) The top coat is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really weird that the matte isn't matte :D

      Delete
  5. OMG, I love it both with and without the flakies....!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That deep red is striking! Looks so pretty on you! :)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, that is really nice to hear, because I like it too :)

      Delete