Friday, July 24, 2015

Girly Bits ~ Too hot for Pants



Girly Bits ~ Too hot for Pants
fuchsia with red and fuchsia shimmer and holo micro glitter

Too hot for Pants was inspired by the trip to Las Vegas for CosmoProf and is part of the What Really Happened In Vegas Collection.

The formula is really good, but I must admit that I expect that from my Girly Bits by now. The coverage is great too – I used two coats for this mani. Drying time is also good, no worries in any of the possible worry departments whatsoever.

And it’s gorgeous!

Take a look at two coats and a layer of topcoat. This is taken with flash because the sun was hiding.


This is also a flash picture. I love the way this polish glows from within.


Last flash picture for now.


This picture is taken in ordinary day light. The polish still glows.


I was in a hurry so I didn’t do any nail art on this. Yes, I know! WTF, right? I am in shock myself, but I honestly think that this polish is pretty enough to be worn without being accompanied by other polishes :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer with holo micro glitter
Overall impression: Awesome polish, just awesome
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. It is so super gorgeous, I'm happy I also have it!
    I'm happy you are slowly learning that some polishes actually are very OK on their own :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Often it's also a matter of time. If I'm running late I'm deliberately picking a colour that I can imagine wearing on its own :D

      Delete
  2. You are so right. It looks great on it's own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a name :D Gorgeous polish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a name! The polish is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete