Friday, July 10, 2015

Loki Nail Vinyls



Loki Nail Vinyls

Today I’ve got something different I got: Loki Nail Vinyls!

I’m not familiar with the brand; in fact I’m not familiar with many nail vinyl brands at all, but that’s a completely different story.

The vinyls I’m going to show you today look like this. I used the four missing vinyls for a mani that didn’t go very well. Oh well, practice makes perfect, or at least better.


The vinyl also comes with a little note of instruction. Cool – it looks really easy.


I ended up using the middle vinyls for this mani. This is how I used them: 


I dotted too, because I really like the look of that!


The instructions say to use tweezers to lift the vinyls up, but I couldn’t find my tweezers, so I just used my fingers. I had no problems with that, they were so easy to lift off the sheet they came on.


Here are the polishes I used:

Color Club’s Harp on it, Pahlish’s The Moon is an Egg, Colors by Llarowe’s 976-Babe

 
Verdict:
I don’t have much experience with nail vinyls, but these were really easy to work with. I’ll definitely play more with them, and I’ve also got some other ones I want to show you!

14 comments:

  1. I look forward to more manis using these vinyls, I never tried any myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like the companies to think about people with smaller nails too. Lots of the vinyls don't make sense on nails my size, which is why the first mani I did wasn't published :)

      Delete
  2. Funny looks - the vinyls can be useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I like nail vinyls for a quick and pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Color Club holo polish is fabulous, exactly like your mani!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo pretty. I'll try Loki Nail Vinyls today...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool mani, I love the holos :-D

    Lol I like the name, hmm Loki ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the holos too! :D And yes, Loki, like from Norse Mythology ;)

      Delete
  7. This is so cool, I've never had any nail vinyls :D

    ReplyDelete