Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Golden Rose Paris ~ #346



Golden Rose Paris ~ #346
Orange packed with golden flecks

It’s time for another one of my Turkish polishes. It’s not a secret that I love Golden Rose polishes, so I bought a bunch when I visited Turkey. I have fallen for orange polishes over the last year or so, so I obviously had to bring a couple of orange polishes with me home, and this is one of them.

The formula is good and really easy to work with. I used three coats for this mani. I thought I could get away with two coats, but the third coat definitely enhanced the colour, so that’s how many coats I recommend. The drying time is a little faster than average but not much.

Here’s what three coats and no topcoat looks like in the sun.



This picture is taken in the lightbox and reveals that the polish is packed with golden flecks.


I made dots on it. I used a dark pink from Ellagee called Hear me Roar, a black and a white. I topcoated the whole thing when the dots were made and here’s the final mani:


Do you like this?


The pretties: 


Yes, I’m a Golden Rose fan and I’m also a big fan of dots. How about you?


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: A bit faster than average
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Uh, this is a nice polish. I love the little flecks even though they’re golden
Buy again: Yes

22 comments:

  1. I'm not so fond of gold, but it suits you god.I think that the dots make it better for nail polish=D really nice!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually not into golds either, but sometimes a nice orange can make me change my mind :D

      Delete
  2. Ohlala, this is the best sparkly-gold-orange nail-polish!!! I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That orange is amazing and I do like the mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm impressed with the orange myself :D

      Delete
  4. An amazing colour and some really lovely dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you seen Color Clubs oil slick collection?! OMG! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have. There are a couple of them I'll have a closer look at when there are more swatches around :) x

      Delete
  6. What a pretty shimmery colour this one! I prefer it alone =)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great final result! I love dots so much :) and I fell in love with orange polishes too, one day I woke up and understand, that I need more oranges! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny how our feelings toward a specific nail polish colour changes :)

      Delete
  8. It is a really beautiful orange - and the dots suits it so well!
    This is a very happy mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so nice to hear, thank you very much :)

      Delete
  9. Wow, the lightbox picture shows what this polish can do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a pretty colour, I need to look for it :D

    ReplyDelete