Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Glittering Elements ~ Tropical



Glittering Elements ~ Tropical
Orange with shimmer and weak holo effect

I wanted something completely different today, and look what I did!



How’s that for a different mani?
The polishes I used are:
Orange: Glittering Elements “Tropical”
Black: Golden Rose Matte “12”
White: El Corazon “m&s 172”
White glitter: Sally Hansen “Eyelet”
And a black striper from Claire’s


There are two coats of everything.

The Glittering Elements is a semi custom. I have told you about the concept before: You pick a colour, Casey chooses the finish. I wanted a bright orange, and I must admit I was a little bit sceptical when I asked for orange. You know what I’m like – not just any orange will do. It needs to be clear and as non-Autumn-y as possible.


Here are the polishes I used:


I am really pleased with this mani. What’s your verdict, my sweets?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good for all
Finish: Weak holo, matte shimmer, matte, glitter :D
Overall impression: I love them all
Buy again: Yes I would

No comments:

Post a Comment