Saturday, January 14, 2017

Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L052



Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L052


Today I’m going to show you another stamping plate, BP-L052 - this is what it looks like:


I chose the second last design in the bottom row. There are many cool (and kind of similar) designs on this plate, so I test stamped a few of them on a piece of paper. The plate is really well etched, just like I’ve come to expect from the plates in the BP-L series.

My nails ended up looking like this:


I stamped with a Born Pretty holographic polish called H003 Temptation Wait. It’s not made as a stamping polish, but I reviewed it in this post and I thought it might be working for stamping as well. And it did!


This last picture is taken in ordinary daylight. Doesn’t it look great?


13 comments: