Monday, January 30, 2017

OPI ~ Pompeii Purple



OPI ~ Pompeii Purple
Pink with blue shimmer

OPI has a thing with polish names. They try to be very creative and pun-y; sometimes they succeed and sometimes they don’t. Pompeii Purple is a silly name in my opinion – mostly because the polish isn’t purple but pink. I wonder if Suzy went colour blind or what it was that went wrong! :D

The formula is on the thin side, but it covers really well and is still easy to work with. I used two coats for my mani and the drying time was really good.

This is two coats and no topcoat.


The flash of blue is really pretty in my opinion.

The stamping motif is from the plate XY-J08 and I stamped with a stamping polish from BornPrettyStore called Shimmer blue. I sealed it all up with topcoat and this is my final mani:


These are the two polishes side by side.


I love these two colours together!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Thin formula but covers really well. Great shimmer!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: