Friday, January 13, 2017

Different Dimension ~ Watchu Talkin’ ‘Bout Willis



Different Dimension ~ Watchu Talkin’ ‘Bout Willis
Burgundy linear holo with added color shifting glitters and copper glitters

Watchu Talkin’ ‘Bout Willis is a polish that was exclusively made for the Polish Con event in Chicago in September 2016. It’s a beautiful burgundy holographic that I feel really happy to own.

The formula is great and so is the coverage. I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani. I topcoated it and placed a spider decoration on the ring finger nail.

This is two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash.


I love this polish, I think it looks amazing.


Look how pretty it is in ordinary daylight as well. I’m stunned!!


Watchu Talkin’ ‘Bout Willis was limited edition and is no longer available. What a shame!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with glitter
Overall impression: I love this polish, it’s amazing in all sorts of lightings
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: