Friday, January 27, 2017

Depend ~ 5038 – Pegasus Girl



Depend ~ 5038 – Pegasus Girl
Raspberry red scattered holo

Here’s the second polish from Depend’s new collection of scattered holos. I showed you 5041 – Dragon Flirt yesterday, click to be taken to that post if you missed it.

The formula is good, I used two easy and fast drying coats to achieve full opacity. The colour is so me! Take a look at two coats and no topcoat photographed with flash.


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight. I just love this colour.


I stamped on it. The leafy motif is from stamping plate XY-P16; the stamping polish is Turquoise from El Corazón.

The final result including a layer of topcoat.


The daylight picture:


I am very pleased with Pegasus Girl.
 

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Good quality, great colour
Buy again: Yes

7 comments: