Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Colors by Llarowe ~ What’s Your Dream



Colors by Llarowe ~ What’s Your Dream
Red based purple linear holo

What’s Your Dream is from the Pretty Woman 25th Anniversary collection from summer 2015. It’s a super beautiful polish, wait and see.

The formula is great and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full coverage and the drying time was really good.

This is two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


The colour is also really beautiful in ordinary daylight.


I stamped on it. I used a motif from stamping plate XY-J08 and I stamped with China Glaze’s Chrome is Where the Heart Is.

This is the final mani including a layer of topcoat.


These are the two polishes I used.


I love this polish, it’s gorgeous!!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great polish, great rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: