Saturday, August 26, 2017

Anonymous Lacquer ~ Baby Vamp



Anonymous Lacquer ~ Baby Vamp
Turquoise linear holo

Baby Vamp is a HHC Facebook group custom from a collection of polishes inspired by the american TV series ‘True Blood’. It’s not a series I watch myself, but it has definitely inspired the involved makers in an interesting way. The polish came out in December 2015.

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. If you have longer nails you might require three coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

The stamp I used is from the stamping plate Lina Feeling Shapely! 07 and I stamped with two stamping polishes from El Corazón: White and Mint.

Here’s the final mani including topcoat taken on an overcast day.


This is Baby Vamp on its own while the sun was still out. It’s two coats here and no topcoat.


Here are the polishes and the stamping plate I used.


Baby Vamp retired from the scene fast, she was available for a month then she was gone. And she was limited edition; what a shame.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Ggood
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I like the polish, the formula is good and the colour is nice.
Buy again: Yes

5 comments: