Thursday, August 31, 2017

Depend ~ #505



Depend ~ #505
Tomato red with pink and red shimmer

It’s time for another Depend polish. Depend is a Swedish brand and they sometimes come up with quite pretty polishes. #505 is from the “Game, Set, Match” collection from Spring 2017.

The formula is great and the coverage is really good. I used two coats for my mani and the drying time was good.

I stamped a couple of discrete flowers on it. I used El Corazón’s stamping polish “Midnight Tango” for the stamp.

Here’s the final mani including topcoat. The picture is taken in daylight. Isn’t the colour just pretty?


Here’s the same thing in the lightbox to show the stamp.


And this is #505 on its own in ordinary daylight, no sun.



The polishes and the stamping plate I used:


I really like #505, it’s bright and clear and right up my alley!


Number of coats: 2 Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great little polish, good coverage, pretty colour and shimmer
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. How elegant this manicure! You have also nice ideas! Smuack!♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great polish, I love the colour and the glowy finish! I really like Depend, I think they make great polishes for a small amount of money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Depend too. I always check out their racks of polish when I see them :D

      Delete
  3. What a lovely red! And I like the purple stamping too :-D

    ReplyDelete