Monday, August 28, 2017

KBShimmer ~ Latitude Adjustment



KBShimmer ~ Latitude Adjustment
Periwinkle linear holo

Latitude Adjustment is from the Nauti by Nature collection from spring 2017. It’s described as “lavender leaning blue” but I think it’s periwinkle :D

I used two easy and fast drying coats for my manicure today. The brush had a few wild hairs by the end but it didn’t make the application difficult so I’ll just live with that.

I wanted a really simple manicure today so I just stamped some stripes on it from Lina’s stamping plate Feeling Shapely! 01 and I stamped with Models Own’s Chrome Cerise.

This is my final manicure including a layer of topcoat; the photo is taken with flash.


Here’s the same thing in the shade.


Here’s Latitude Adjustment on its own. Two coats, no topcoat, flash picture.


This is the stuff I used for my manicure.


Simple is good. I like this a lot!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula, great colour and rainbows, I love it
Buy again: Yes 

10 comments: