Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Starrily ~ Serotonin



Starrily ~ Serotonin
Red scattered holo

Do you like bling on the nails? I do! The blingier, the better, haha! And I promise you, today is going to be really blingy! Blingardo DiCablingio will be our host. So take it away, Blingardo!

Serotonin is from the Valentine's Day collection The Chemistry of Love / Cupid's Chemicals from 2017. I bought two polishes from that collection, and this is the first I wear.

I applied two easy coats of Serotonin and the drying time was really good.

When that was dry I sponged glitter and stars on the tips. I used Icing’s “Written in the Stars” for that purpose.

Here’s my final mani including a layer of topcoat. The picture is taken in ordinary daylight on a cloudy and rainy day.


Here’s the same thing taken with flash.


This is two coats of Serotonin on its own.


Here are the polishes I used. I used Essie’s Gel Setter topcoat. I got that from a dear friend who thought I should try it out. It’s really good, so that was a really good present!


My nails really liked all that bling and attention! :D

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: Good quality polish, nice depth in the effect
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: