Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Born Pretty stamping plate Valentine’s Day BP-L002


Born Pretty stamping plate Valentine’s Day BP-L002

Today I’m going to show 
a lovely stamping plate and a duochrome stamping polish.  

The stamping plate looks like this:

Born Pretty stamping plate Valentine’s Day BP-L002

The stamping polish is called “Sunset Beach” and is a lovely duochromatic shimmer.

I decided to try this stamping polish over black to show the full potential of the colour shift.

Take a look at how pretty that turned out.


The colour shift is really pretty and it pops beautifully over black.


Here’s both the stamping plate BP-L002 and “Sunset Beach”. There are so many pretty designs on this plate, also designs for double stamping.



6 comments:

  1. It looks like a really nice plate and I really love the manicure you did, duochrome stamping is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly today I saw on the site this plate and I find it nice, but I would really want to see more layered plate designs from them. I love the mani you made a lot!

    ReplyDelete