Monday, April 30, 2018

Morgan Taylor ~ Jest-er Kidding


Morgan Taylor ~ Jest-er Kidding
glitter topper, with yellow, red and blue hex glitters surrounded by silvery gold micro glitter

“Jest-er Kidding” is from the Midnight Masquerade Collection from winter 2015/2016. I wasn’t quite sure whether this was a topper or not, but I decided to try and wear it on its own to find out.

So I applied two coats onto my bare nails and got full coverage! The drying time was good too.

There’s so much going on in this polish that I didn’t quite know what to do with it. I ended up putting two blue butterfly stickers on my ring finger nails, but I honestly wish I hadn’t done that. It looked cooler just on its own.

But anyway, here is it with stickers and all: Two coats of “Jest-er Kidding” and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.

Morgan Taylor ~ Jest-er Kidding


Here it is all on its own. This is two coats and no topcoat yet.

Morgan Taylor ~ Jest-er Kidding

So this doesn’t quite qualify to be a topper, I don’t think. But it’s definitely worthy of being one of those glitters I dab onto other base colours for the effect.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Microglitter and hexagons
Overall impression: Good to work with, good coverage, really blingy
Buy again: Yes

1 comment:

  1. I love sparkling nails, I'm always looking for a new design for myself with the right ingredients
    discount beauty supply

    ReplyDelete