Tuesday, April 24, 2018

H & M ~ Moonchild


H & M ~ Moonchild
Sky blue shimmer with a pink sheen

I always check out the polish racks when I’m in H & M because they have some really pretty polishes. I discovered Moonchild last time I was there and knew that it had to come home with me. It’s a lovely shimmer with a beautiful pink sheen – the pinkness doesn’t really show on the nails thought, but never mind.

I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I made pink zebra-ish stripes on it with Lemonade Lacquer’s “Going Bananas”. I topped the whole thing with El Corazón’s holo flakie topper 421h/25.

This is my manicure in ordinary daylight, no flash or sun.

H & M ~ Moonchild

And here is Moonchild on its own; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in ordinary daylight. Isn’t it just a lovely shimmer?

H & M ~ Moonchild

Here are the pretty polishes lined up.

H&M: Moonchild, Lemonade Lacquer: Going Bananas, El Corazón 421h/25
H&M: Moonchild, Lemonade Lacquer: Going Bananas, El Corazón 421h/25

I really like Moonchild, it’s a gorgeous shimmery blue!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polishes, amazing shimmer and pretty colour
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: