Sunday, April 15, 2018

IT Style ~ #12


IT Style ~ #12
Bright orange with golden shimmer

Today’s beautiful orange polish is bought in Italy last year. What a great vacation that was! Great sights, good food, lots of shopping and amazing company. I want to do that again!

The formula is really good and I’ll be sure to check IT Style for new polishes if I ever come to Italy again, because these are really good polishes. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

I applied a layer of topcoat and after that was dry I made a tape glitter manicure out of it. I taped diagonally across each nail, applied clear nail polish and sprinkled blue glitter onto the wet clear polish. I brushed off as much of the ecxess  glitter as I could and then my manicure was done.

Look at what I ended up with.

IT Style ~ #12

Isn’t that pretty?

IT Style ~ #12

Here’s the polish and the glitter, which is from W7 by the way.





Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: I love it, it’s a great polish
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. Hi dear! I like this contrast and all these blue glitters!!!
    Smuackk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am super pleased to hear that, thank you :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty manicure, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this combination! I was several times in Italy and I think it`s great country!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have been to Italy three times and have loved it every time ♥

      Delete