Sunday, April 8, 2018

Cupcake Polish ~ Suitor on a Scooter



Cupcake Polish ~ Suitor on a Scooter
Medium blue linear holo

Today’s beautiful polish is from the “Mod about You” collection from Summer 2017. I used two really easy coats for full coverage and the drying time is really good.

I used a few stickers from “Cosmetica Fanatica” to decorate my nails with. I bought the stickers in Germany, and they’re really lovely to work with. Easy to attach and nothing sticks up afterwards.

This is my manicure including a layer of topcoat photographed with flash.

Cupcake Polish ~ Suitor on a Scooter

Here it’s taken in ordinary daylight. The rainbows are still playful!

Cupcake Polish ~ Suitor on a Scooter

“Suitor on a Scooter” on its own; this is two coats and no topcoat.

Cupcake Polish ~ Suitor on a Scooter

Here is the polish and the stickers I used. I can recommend Cosmetica Fanatica if you should ever come across them.

Cupcake Polish ~ Suitor on a Scooter

“Suitor on a Scooter” is another beautiful polish from Cupcake. I love pretty much everything about it.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: I like everything: The formula, the colour, the rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: