Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Blackheart by Hot Topic ~ “Purple metallic”


Blackheart by Hot Topic ~ “Purple metallic”
Purple metallic

I bought this beautiful bottle of purple nail polish when I was in New York years ago. Unfortunately it has lost its little name tag so I honestly don’t know the name of this prettiness.

The formula is on the thick side but still easy to work with. I used two coats for my manicure but I think it’s possible to make it cover in one coat. The drying time was really good.

I stamped on it and what’s more appropriate than to stamp little skulls on it. The bottle is skull shaped after all. I found the skull designs on the stamping plate “Celebration BPX-L007”. I stamped with BornPrettyStore’s white stamping polish.

Here’s the end result including a layer of topcoat.

Blackheart by Hot Topic ~ “Purple metallic”

This is the Blackheart polish alone. It’s two coats and no topcoat. It’s photographed in the sunshine.

Blackheart by Hot Topic ~ “Purple metallic”

Here’s the stuff I used.


I love this little gem of a polish, especially because of the skull shaped bottle.

It’s the first time I try the white stamping polish from BornPrettyStore. I’ve heard many girls recommend it so I wanted to see if it was good enough to replace my beloved white from El Corazón. It’s definitely just as good.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Nice polish, good formula
Buy again: Yes, possibly

No comments:

Post a Comment