Sunday, July 1, 2018

Trend it Up ~ #300


Trend it Up ~ #300
Teal green shimmer

I bought today’s polish on a vacation in Germany. I didn’t know the brand but they had a couple of interesting colours and finishes, so I bought a small bunch.

#300 has a really nice formula and covers beautifully in two easy coats. The drying time is really good.

The colour is so peacock-y to me so I went with that theme. I stamped on two nails and added glitter on all the nails. Let me go through them here:

Pinkie: Peacock feather stamp from stamping plate EdM04. I stamped with China Glaze’s “Harmony”. The stamp isn’t quite as visible as I had hoped for. I made a few loose glitters stick to the stamp.

Ring finger and middle finger: I brushed topcoat by the base of the nails and sprinkled glitter into it before it dried.

Pointer: The peacock stamp is from stamping plate EdM04. I stamped with Moyra’s black stamping/foil-polish and made some of the glitter stick to the black polish.

There’s topcoat on all the nails.

This photo is taken in daylight:

Trend it Up ~ #300

And here’s #300 alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight.

Trend it Up ~ #300

This is the stuff I used today.


I really like this and am impressed with this little pretty polish. I’m looking forward to trying the other ones.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and colour – I love the finish too.
Buy again: I would

4 comments: