Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Born Pretty Mandala stamping plate set S001-S005

Born Pretty Mandala stamping plate set S001-S005, part 1
 
It’s time for a post with a
set of the 5 stamping plates in the Mandala series. They are numbered S001 to S005. I have decided to divide the set into two posts. This post is going to contain the plates S001 and S002. The next post will be with the plates S003, S004 and S005.

The first plate, Mandala-S001 looks like this:


I love these designs. I decided to use part of the biggest one.
The base colour is Nabi’s “Dark Purple” and I stamped with Born Pretty Store’s white stamping polish.

This is how pretty it turned out. This photo is taken with flash.


This is the same thing taken in the sun.


Here are the polishes and the plate I used.


Let’s move right on to the next plate, Mandala-S002. It is also a gorgeous plate, it looks like this:


That big bird called for a colourful manicure. I made a dry brush manicure with bright yellow, pink and blue. I picked various designs from the plate, and here’s the result in the sun:


Isn’t that just gorgeous?


Here’s the manicure before the stamping. I like that too.


These are the things I used today.
Color Club: Not so Mellow Yellow (yellow)
Color Club: Peace, Love and Polish (pink)
Color Club: Over the Moon (blue)       
Born Pretty Store: Black stamping polish


6 comments:

  1. Both manicures are lovely, my favourite is the second manicure, the pattern is amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm a big fan of the second as well :)

      Delete
  2. The sencond is magic! What a great idea you had!

    ReplyDelete