Saturday, July 28, 2018

Beau Kiss ~ #12


Beau Kiss ~ #12
Gold linear holo

Today I’m wearing a colour that I don’t usually wear: Gold. This is probably the most beautiful golden polish I’ve seen.

The formula is good too and so easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

I made red dots down the side of the nails with Golden Rose’s #45 from the “Rich Color” collection.

This is the final manicure including a layer of topcoat. This photo is taken in the sun.

Beau Kiss ~ #12

I really like this combination!

Beau Kiss ~ #12

This is #12 on its own. This is two coats and no topcoat. The rainbows are gorgeous and the shine is just amazing.

Beau Kiss ~ #12

Here are the two polishes I used today.


#12 is really pretty. I like the formula and the rainbows.

Check out Beau Kiss #13 that I already tried!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula, great rainbows
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: