Sunday, July 22, 2018

Beau Kiss ~ #13


Beau Kiss ~ #13
Muted periwinkle linear holo

Today’s polish is a beautiful periwinkle holo that I bought from Aliexpress. It looks beautiful in the bottle, and it’s just as beautiful on the nails.

The formula is really good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was pretty good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “UR Beautiful-18” and I stamped with a pink stamping polish from BornPrettyStore. I can see that they now have stickers on them. They are still not named (even though they have got names), but this pink is number 39. I looked it up on BPS’ site and its name is “Pearl Pink”. They should write that on the bottle for sure.

Anyway, this is how it all turned out. The photo is taken in sunshine.

Beau Kiss ~ #13

I like this combo a lot.

Beau Kiss ~ #13

This is #13 on its own. This is two coats and no topcoat. The rainbows are gorgeous.

Beau Kiss ~ #13

Here are the things I used today.


#13 is really pretty. I like the formula and the rainbows. I got a couple of its sisters which I will wear pretty soon so stay tuned for that.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Relatively good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula, great rainbows
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment