Saturday, July 21, 2018

Golden Rose ~ Holiday #62


Golden Rose ~ Holiday #62
Hot pink texture with pink shimmer

I have had this little hot pink gem of a polish in the infamous box like forever! It’s a beautiful pink with a really pretty shimmer in it.

The formula is good and so easy to work with. I used two coats for this manicure. The drying time is pretty slow, especially the second coat.

This is how pretty it is in the sunshine. There is no topcoat involved. Look at that shimmer!!!


Here’s another shot of it.


I was going to do some nail art on it, but unfortunately I was so clumsy to hit some of the nails against something, which pulled lots of polish off. I was not in the mood to redo them at all!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty slow
Finish: Texture with shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, great colour and shimmer. I’m not crazy about the slow drying time
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I didint like the color much since I am into pink color but I have to agree the shimmer is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love shimmery polishes, almost no matter what colour :D

      Delete