Monday, July 16, 2018

Colour Alike ~ Soul Bossa


Colour Alike ~ Soul Bossa
Lagoon blue with holo flakes

The more polish you have, the harder it is to pick what to wear – isn’t that just ironic!

After rummaging around in the box of untrieds for a bit I ended up with a beautiful blue polish from Colour Alike.

The formula is nice. It seems sheer but builds up to full opacity in two coats. The drying time is good.

I decided to go for a simple stamp today, in order not to overwhelm the beauty of the blue. The stripes are from Lina’s stamping plate “Feeling Shapely! 07”. I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish “Bisgue”.

Here is my final manicure, including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight, no sun.

Colour Alike ~ Soul Bossa

Here’s “Soul Bossa” alone; two coats and no topcoat. It’s so beautiful in ordinary daylight.

Colour Alike ~ Soul Bossa

Here are the things I used today.


I really like this. :)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with holo flakes
Overall impression: Nice formula that builds up in two coats. I love the effect.
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: