Friday, July 20, 2018

Sephora ~ Tribal Tattoo


Sephora ~ Tribal Tattoo
Muted green crelly

I received today’s polish in a swap a long time ago. I wouldn’t normally go for a muted colour like this, but I must admit that I think it looks pretty good on me.

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was pretty good.

I applied a layer of holo glitter topper from Catrice’s “Shake and Seal” collection. It’s called “Icy Slowdown”. I placed two golden studs by the base of each nail.

Here’s what it all looked like. The photo is taken in sunshine.

Sephora ~ Tribal Tattoo

This picture shows the various colours in the holo glitter topper.

Sephora ~ Tribal Tattoo

And here’s “Tribal Tattoo” on its own. It’s two coats and no topcoat on the picture. Look how nice and shiny it looks.

Sephora ~ Tribal Tattoo

Here are the things I used today.


Like I said: I wouldn’t have bought this myself, but I honestly like the way it looks on my nails. Great little polish.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Pretty good
Finish: Crelly
Overall impression: Great shine, good formula
Buy again: No, but I wouldn’t mind receiving it in a swap.

2 comments:

  1. Wow what a precious green!instead it is the typical colour I would wear!! And the touch of glitter is great!
    Finally it's Friday!!
    Have a great weekend
    Smuack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, it's Friday, it's great! Have a great one, dear ♥

      Delete