Sunday, July 15, 2018

OPI ~ DS Tourmaline


OPI ~ DS Tourmaline
Pink base with iridescent shimmer and glitter

Today I’m wearing pink! :D

The formula of DS Tourmaline is good. The formula looks a bit sheer but I manage to get full coverage in two coats. The drying time is really good.

I paired it with a neon pink from W7 which is called “It’s Pink” (great name, isn’t it), and I placed hexagons where the two polishes meet.

Here’s my manicure photographed in ordinary daylight, no sun.

OPI ~ DS Tourmaline and W7 ~ It's Pink

And this is DS Tourmaline on its own; two coats and a thin layer of topcoat. This is also a daylight picture.

OPI ~ DS Tourmaline

Here’s the stuff I used today lined up.

OPI ~ DS Tourmaline and W7 ~ It's Pink

I didn’t use tape when I applied the neon pink. I covered up my little unevenesses with the hexagons :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer / microglitter
Overall impression: This is such a sweet and girly polish, I like it
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: