Monday, June 24, 2019

Anny ~ The World Is My Runway

Anny ~ The World Is My Runway
Classic red shimmer

There was a time, a long time ago, where I didn't wear red nail polish. It wasn't because I didn't like it, I just found it a bit boring. Now I love wearing red nail polish and I don't find it boring at all.

Today's polish is classy and sexy at the same time. The formula is great and the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time is really good.

I often wear my reds with glitter gradients so I decided to do something else today. I stamped a little design by the base of each nail. I found the motif on the stamping plate "ZJOY-Plus016". I used Color Club's "Harp on It" for the stamping, it's a lovely silver linear holographic.

This is my final design including a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the sunset.

Anny ~ The World Is My Runway
Anny ~ The World Is My Runway

I really like the holographic little design.

Anny ~ The World Is My Runway
Anny ~ The World Is My Runway

Here's "The World Is My Runway" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Anny ~ The World Is My Runway
Anny ~ The World Is My Runway

And these are the things I used today. That Color Club is just perfect for stamping!


"The World Is My Runway" is super gorgeous - there's absolutely nothing boring about it.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous colour and shimmer, I love this polish!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment