Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Moyra Gel Look ~ #947 Carole


Moyra Gel Look ~ #947 Carole
Tomato red/orange with golden shimmer

I bought today's polish on my latest vacation. Yes, I do bring many polishes with me home when I go on holiday :D

The formula is really good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I made a dry brush manicure. I used a yellow and a red polish from Essence for the brush stroke. The yellow is called "Mrs. Brightside", the red is called "Do You Speak Love?"

I topped it all with the holo glitter topper "Northern Lights" from Out The Door.

Here's the result in daylight. Isn't that just pretty?

Moyra Gel Look ~ #947 Carole

This is the same thing in the lightbox in order to show the brush strokes better.

Moyra Gel Look ~ #947 Carole

And here's #947 "Carole" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight.

Moyra Gel Look ~ #947 Carole
Moyra Gel Look ~ #947 Carole

Here are the things I used today.


I really like "Carole"; I think it's gorgeous!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful colour and finish, great formula, good price
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment