Sunday, June 2, 2019

Essence ~ My Love Diary


Essence ~ My Love Diary
Nude-ish muted rosy brown

This colour is really hard to describe and not a colour I'd normally fall in love with. I decided to buy it anyway because the colour spoke to me.

The formula is really good. I ended up using only one single coat. The drying time i s good.

I decided to pair it with a duochrome polish from H&M that I displayed on the blog the other day. It's called "Cinnamon Spark".

Here's the final result, included a few sparkle nail studs.

Essence ~ My Love Diary

This photo is taken in the lightbox.

Essence ~ My Love Diary

This is "My Love Diary" on its own; one single coat and no topcoat yet.

Essence ~ My Love Diary
Essence ~ My Love Diary

These are the things I used today.


"My Love Diary" is quite nice. Work friendly and it's a huge plus that it's a one coater.


Number of coats: 1
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Pleasant colour, good quality, good basic polish
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: