Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Barry M ~ Pacific Flame

Barry M ~ Pacific Flame
Pink toned red with green shimmer

"Pacific Flame" is from the "Under the Sea" collection. I think the collection is from Autumn 2018.

The colour is super unique, I don't think I have anything quite like this in my collection. The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I added water decals. I'm not sure how great the pink flowers fit onto this unique colour, but never mind, I really liked the end result.

Barry M ~ Pacific Flame

I have started to use my clear stamper to apply my decals and that just works like a charm!

Barry M ~ Pacific Flame

Here's "Pacific Flame" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Look at that amazing shimmer!

Barry M ~ Pacific Flame
Barry M ~ Pacific Flame

Here's the polish and the water decals I used.

Barry M ~ Pacific Flame

I like this polish way more than I thought I would. It's unique in a really cool way.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Very unique, good formula, great shimmer effect
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment