Friday, June 21, 2019

Girly Bits ~ Prototype #2298


Girly Bits ~ Prototype #2298
Light blue holo with flakies and shimmer

Today I'm wearing a very pretty prototype from Girly Bits. I got it in a grab bag.

The formula is really good, which is pretty much a rule when it comes to polishes from Girly Bits. I used two coats for desired opacity and the drying time was really good.

I made magenta dots in lines on it. I used another Girly Bits polish for that purpose. It hasn't got a name, but it's really pretty. There's a picture of it if you scroll down a bit.

Anyway, here's the end result in the sunshine.

Girly Bits ~ Prototype #2298
Girly Bits ~ Prototype #2298

This is the same thing in the lightbox, just to show off  the flakies in this polish.

Girly Bits ~ Prototype #2298
Girly Bits ~ Prototype #2298

And this is Prototype #2298 alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Girly Bits ~ Prototype #2298
Girly Bits ~ Prototype #2298

Here are the two polishes I used today. You can see that the magenta one doesn't have a name.


Yes, I like this.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Holo with shimmer and flakies
Overall impression: Impressive mix of effects!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Prototype #2298 looks so interesting, I like the flakies very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete