Sunday, December 1, 2019

Born Pretty Store ~ Eternal Life


Born Pretty Store ~ Eternal Life
Green to teal and purple multichrome with shimmer

Today's polish has been sitting in my infamous box of untrieds for a while. Today is the time for it to shine and show its pretty colours.

The formula is good. I used three coats for my nails today. I probably could have got away with two coats but the third coat honestly made quite a lot of difference for the depth of the colour. The drying time is pretty good.

I made dots on all the nails with Born Pretty Store's stamping polish "Wall", and topped it with a shimmer topper from Depend: #363.

This is my end result.

Born Pretty Store ~ Eternal Life

Look at those gorgeous colours.

Born Pretty Store ~ Eternal Life

The shift is really impressive.

Born Pretty Store ~ Eternal Life

I really like these colours together.

Born Pretty Store ~ Eternal Life
Born Pretty Store ~ Eternal Life

Here are the polishes I used today.


I really like colour shifting polishes, especially if they're not shy. "Eternal Life" is definitely not shy, it flashes all its colours beautifully.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Multichrome, shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour shifter, cool colours
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. What a stunning iridescent polish! Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kind of polish that you would like to leave "alone" on your nails, without stamping or drawing, because it's such an "eye-catch" nail polish...! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing - I just couldn't leave it alone anyway :D

      Delete