Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Polished For Days ~ Oogie Boogie


Polished For Days ~ Oogie Boogie
Neon green nail polish with pink to green shifting iridescent flakes and scattered holographic micro flakes

"Oogie Boogie" is from The Nightmare Collection from Halloween 2019.

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The first coat seems a bit sheer but it builds up nicely with coat number two. The drying time is good.

I added little Christmassy stickers onto my nails. I picked them in pink and gold because I thought these two colours would complement the base colour nicely, which they did!

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Polished For Days ~ Oogie Boogie

I really like the look of this!

Polished For Days ~ Oogie Boogie

This is "Oogie Boogie" alone; two coats and no topcoat. The flakies are amazing!

Polished For Days ~ Oogie Boogie
Polished For Days ~ Oogie Boogie

Here's the same thing under a different lamp.

Polished For Days ~ Oogie Boogie
Polished For Days ~ Oogie Boogie

I really like wearing colours like "Oogie Boogie" this time of year. It lights up when it's mostly dark outside.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Flakie
Overall impression: Nice colour, good flakies, all in all a great polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. "Oogie Boogie" is beautiful, perfect golden flakes! And yes, it's definitely a good base for red stickers! Lovely manicure! I wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the best! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this looks fab :-D

    Hope you had a great Christmas :-D

    ReplyDelete