Friday, December 20, 2019

Mystery Polish ~ Dahlia


Mystery Polish ~ Dahlia
Described as a red jelly base with ruby red micro flakes and purple metallic flakes

Dahlia is a store exclusive for Nailland. It's a gorgeous polish packed with red and purple metallic flakes.

The formula is great and I used two coats on my nails today. The drying time was really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "ZJOY Plus 044" and I stamped with "Orchid", a lovely stamping polish from El Corazón.

This is what it all looked like, including a layer of topcoat.

Mystery Polish ~ Dahlia

Isn't this just pretty???

Mystery Polish ~ Dahlia

Here's Dahlia alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. Wow, look at that colour!

Mystery Polish ~ Dahlia
Mystery Polish ~ Dahlia

These are the things I used today.


I am really impressed with Dahlia. I have no idea who's behind the brand "Mystery Polish", but they only seem to be working with Nailland.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic flakies
Overall impression: Great colour and effect, really good formula, awesome polish
Buy again: Yes

1 comment: