Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Walking down Memory Lane with Catrice ~ Denim Moore


Walking down Memory Lane with Catrice ~ Denim Moore
Periwinkle with silver shimmer

I have always had a good relationship with Catrice polishes. The quality is always good, the prices are reasonable and they've got a great range of colours and finishes. I usually buy my Catrice polishes in Germany, where I love to shop for polishes and makeup.

"Denim Moore" has been in my stash for a long while. First time I used it was in May 2016. I loved it then and I love it now. It's a great colour with a lovely shimmery finish.

The formula is on the thick side but still easy to work with. Two coats is what I used for my nails today. The flowers on my nails are water decals and the holo glitter on top is Orly's "Shine On Crazy Diamond".

I finished it all off with a layer of fast drying topcoat. Isn't this just lovely?

Catrice ~ Denim Moore
Catrice ~ Denim Moore

This is such a lovely shade and I love it with the flowers and the glitter.

Catrice ~ Denim Moore
Catrice ~ Denim Moore

Here's "Denim Moore" on its own; two coats and no topcoat just yet. The shimmer is really nice.

Catrice ~ Denim Moore
Catrice ~ Denim Moore

This is the stuff I used today minus the decals that were already on my nails.


"Denim Moore" is definitely a winner in my book. It's probably not available anymore, so I'm glad I've still got my bottle.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Formula is a bit thick, great colour and effect.
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. It's very pretty <3 And loving the glitter too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful final manicure, I love floral manicures! I have "Denim Moore" somewhere in some of my drawers, and right now I have a strong wish to use it...! Maybe as base for a snowflake manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denim Moore would definitely look beautiful with snowflakes! I'm looking forward to seeing it :)

      Delete
  3. I also like Catrice for its quality, wide range of colors and finishes and of course the price ;-)

    ReplyDelete