Saturday, March 20, 2021

Moyra: #924 Michelle

Moyra: #924 Michelle
Bordeaux with shimmer

"Michelle" is from Moyra's series of gel look-polishes. I bought this beauty in Hungary.

The formula is really good and "Michelle" covers really well. I used two coats to achieve full opacity and the drying time is good.

I had originally planned to stamp on it, but I changed my mind last minute because I couldn't decide what colour I wanted to stamp with. I went with glitter instead. I used an iridescent glitter with little pink stars from NYX Girls called "Dreamy Glitter".

Here's what I ended up with.


Moyra: #924 Michelle
Moyra: #924 Michelle

I loved wearing this.


Moyra: #924 Michelle
Moyra: #924 Michelle


Here's "Michelle" on its own. Two coats and no topcoat yet.


Moyra: #924 Michelle
Moyra: #924 Michelle


Here are the two polished I used today.



I love both of these polishes. Both together and individually.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Gel look shimmer
Overall impression: Really pretty polish, great effect and good formula
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: