Sunday, March 28, 2021

Moyra: #95

Moyra: #95
Metallic purple with shimmer

Today I'm wearing a gorgeous purple metallic shimmer from Moyra. The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was really good.

I kept it simple. I stuck a small white flower sticker by the base of each nail and sealed it all up with topcoat.

This is the final manicure photographed under a lamp.

Moyra: #95
Moyra: #95


I really like the shimmery effect in this polish.

Moyra: #95
Moyra: #95


This is Moyra #95 alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

Moyra: #95
Moyra: #95


These are the two things I used today.

Moyra: #95
Moyra: #95


Moyra #95 is simply gorgeous, and I loved wearing this manicure.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Wow, this polish is so gorgeous and the formula is great
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: