Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Rival de Loop: Cute Candy

Rival de Loop: Cute Candy
Purple holographic

I buy my Rival de Loops on my trips to Germany. I haven't been there (or anywhere) for a while due to Corona. But I'll be sure to check out the rack next time I'm there because they make really pretty polishes.

The formula is really good and the polish covers in two easy and really fast drying coats.

I made five dots by the base of each nail with Essence's "Tipi-Ya-Yeah". I also topcoated it to seal it all up nicely.

Here's the result in the sun:


Rival de Loop: Cute Candy
Rival de Loop: Cute Candy


I love nail art, even simple dots like these.


Rival de Loop: Cute Candy
Rival de Loop: Cute Candy


Here's "Cute Candy" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. The photo is taken in the sun.


Rival de Loop: Cute Candy
Rival de Loop: Cute Candy


And here are the two polishes I used today.





I really like "Cute Candy", I think it's cute :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holographic
Overall impression: A really sweet polish in all respects
Buy again: Yes

3 comments: