Monday, March 15, 2021

OPI: Naughty Or Ice

OPI: Naughty Or Ice
White with champagne shimmer

"Naughty Or Ice" from OPI's Shine Bright Holiday 2020 collection.

The formula is on the sheer side so I used three coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "ZJOY-001". I used a red and a purple stamping polish, both from El Corazón. The red is called "Midnight Tango", the purple is called "Restless Night".

This is the end result.


OPI: Naughty Or Ice

This didn't quite turn out the way I expected, but I quite like it anyway.

OPI: Naughty Or Ice


Here's "Naughty Or Ice" alone; three coats and a layer of topcoat. Look at that pretty shimmer.


OPI: Naughty Or Ice
OPI: Naughty Or Ice


Here are the things I used today.


"Naughty Or Ice" is super pretty as a base for nail art. It reminds me a bit of the older "Happy Anniversary", also from OPI.



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Sheer formula, really pretty shimmer
Buy again: Probably


2 comments: