Saturday, April 17, 2021

Barry M: Pink Tourmaline


Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.


---


Barry M: Pink Tourmaline
Described as a hot pink texture with a gold shimmer

"Pink Tourmaline" is from Barry M's collection "Crystal Rock". There are seven polishes in the collection and I bought four of them. "Pink Tourmaline" is the second one I try on.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Mezerdoo35". I stamped with El Corazón's stamping polish "Yellow Neon".

Here is the final result, including a layer of topcoat. The first photo is taken under a lamp.


Barry M: Pink Tourmaline
Barry M: Pink Tourmaline



This is the same thing in daylight, no sun. The polish leans more red than pink, in my opinion.


Barry M: Pink Tourmaline
Barry M: Pink Tourmaline



Here is "Pink Tourmaline" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. The colour changed quite a lot when the topcoat was applied.


Barry M: Pink Tourmaline
Barry M: Pink Tourmaline



Here are the things I used today.




As I said: The colour of "Pink Tourmaline" changed a lot when I added topcoat to the mix. I honestly liked the colour best with topcoat.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Texture with shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, nice shimmer
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Yes, definitely very very pretty, in textured version and in glossy version! :-)

    ReplyDelete