Wednesday, April 21, 2021

W7: Gemstone

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.

---


W7: Gemstone
Red toned purple shimmer

Today's manicure is going to be all W7!

The base colour is a lovely red toned purple shimmer. The formula is good and easy to work with and the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

I dapped a bit of glitter by the base of each nail. The glitter is W7's "White Wedding" - a mix of white and iridescent glitter and hexagons. I sprinkled a bit of lose glitter on top of that. The lose glitter is pink and is from W7's series of Cosmic nail dusts. The pink glitter drowned a bit against the purple background.

I applied two layer of topcoat on top of it all. The topcoat is a new one from W7 I bought recently to see if it was any good. The drying time was surprisingly good for a cheap topcoat. 

Here's the final result in daylight.


W7: Gemstone
W7: Gemstone


I really like the look of this.


W7: Gemstone
W7: Gemstone


And here's "Gemstone" on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet.


W7: Gemstone
W7: Gemstone


Here are the things I used today, minus the topcoat.


The lose glitter was topcoat thirsty and it drowned a bit in the purple base. I really liked the result anyway.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Really nice purple!
Buy again: Yes


2 comments: