Thursday, April 8, 2021

Depend: #5103 Merry Vibes


Someone is stealing my blog content at the moment. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you.



Depend: #5103 Merry Vibes
Classic red shimmer

"Merry Vibes" is from Depend's 2020 Holiday collection "Sparkle All The Way".

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was good too.

I made two silver holo stripes on each nail with Color Club's "Harp On it". Then I topped it with depend silver holo glitter #335.

Here is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.


Depend: #5103 Merry Vibes
Depend: #5103 Merry Vibes


I really like the outcome.


Depend: #5103 Merry Vibes
Depend: #5103 Merry Vibes


Here's Depend #5103 Merry Vibes alone, two coats and no topcoat yet.


Depend: #5103 Merry Vibes
Depend: #5103 Merry Vibes


Here are the three polishes I used today.


Depend: #5103 Merry Vibes

I really like this little bottle of prettiness.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and drying time, beautiful polish
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. Seriously somebody is using your posts as his/her own? People are terrible! The polish is really pretty, I wish this brand would be better available outside Scandinavia ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, someone has stolen my entire blog content, it's very disheartening :(

      Depend is a great brand, they make many nice little bottles of polish :)

      Delete
  2. OMG the world is horrible. Hope you get it sorted.

    Gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 I'm having someone help me to try and get the site taken down.

      Delete
    2. Finger crossed. How did you find out? I am not on any social media, so would never know if my stuff is getting stolen!

      Delete
    3. I was searching for one of my own nail pictures and came across it on a blog site that wasn't mine. Imagine my surprise when I saw that my entire blog was copied over there :(

      Delete
  3. Very rich and powerful red, I like the combination with silver :-)

    ReplyDelete