Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Different Dimension: Hocus Pocus, revisited

Different Dimension: Hocus Pocus, revisited
Berry/deep magenta linear holo with shimmer

Last time I wore “Hocus Pocus” was in January 2019. Today I was determined to wear something really pretty, and Hocus Pocus almost jumped out of the Helmer.

“Hocus Pocus” is from the “Do You Believe In Magic”-collection from Summer 2018. The formula is still really good and the polish still covers in two easy coats. The drying time is also still really good.
 

I didn’t apply any sort of nail art last time I wore it. It was actually my plan to wear this on its own but I though I better add something to spice it up a bit. I decided to go for dots.

Look at the result, including topcoat. This photo is taken with flash.

Different Dimension: Hocus Pocus
Different Dimension: Hocus Pocus


The rainbows are amazing.

Different Dimension: Hocus Pocus
Different Dimension: Hocus Pocus



Here’s “Hocus Pocus” alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in the sun.

Different Dimension: Hocus Pocus
Different Dimension: Hocus Pocus



And here are the polishes I used today.

Different Dimension “Hocus Pocus”; Golden Rose Rich Color #76; El Corazón “Restless Night”
Different Dimension “Hocus Pocus”; Golden Rose Rich Color #76; El Corazón “Restless Night”



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: This is an amazingly beautiful polish; I love everything about it
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: