Tuesday, August 2, 2022

ILNP: Metropolis

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

ILNP: Metropolis
Described as an Ultra Chrome Flakie shifts through super vivid shades of pink, fuchsia, purple, green, and even blue

“Metropolis” is also describes as been able to work on its own in 3-4 coats. I decided to layer it over purple.

So: 2 coats of Golden Rose’s Matte Satin #202 and 2 coats of ILNP’s “Metropolis”. Drying time of both polishes is good.

I stamped a pink design by the base of each nail. The design is from the stamping plate “JR-58”. I stamped with a no name pink stamping polish from Born Pretty Store.

This is the final design, including a layer of topcoat.

ILNP: Metropolis
ILNP: Metropolis


Isn’t that pretty?

ILNP: Metropolis
ILNP: Metropolis


And here’s 2 coats of Golden Rose’s Matte Satin #202 and 2 coats of ILNP’s “Metropolis”:

ILNP: Metropolis
ILNP: Metropolis


Here are the polishes I used today.

ILNP: Metropolis


I had hoped for a little bit better coverage than I achieved with two coats over a coloured base. The flakies are really nice though.


Number of coats: 2 over a coloured base
Drying time: Good
Finish: Colour shifting flakies
Overall impression: Pretty flakes, I’m only going to use this as a topper
Buy again: No

2 comments: