Sunday, August 7, 2022

Superchic Lacquer: Lucid La-La Land (revisited)

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Superchic Lacquer: Lucid La-La Land (revisited)
Vibrant blue linear holo

It has been five years since I wore this last but the formula is still great and the polish didn’t need any thinner.

I used one coat for full opacity and since I was a bit short of time, I left it like that. The drying time is really good.

I stamped a simple white star by the base of each nail. The star is from the stamping plate “MouTeen-001”.

Look how pretty it is.

Superchic Lacquer: Lucid La-La Land
Superchic Lacquer: Lucid La-La Land


I really like this colour.

Superchic Lacquer: Lucid La-La Land
Superchic Lacquer: Lucid La-La Land


And here it is alone. This is one coat of “Lucid La-La Land”.

Superchic Lacquer: Lucid La-La Land
Superchic Lacquer: Lucid La-La Land


Here are the things I used today.



Lucid La-La Land is really gorgeous and it has a great formula and drying time. Superchic doesn’t correspond well with me though – it chips like crazy. This only lasted about an hour before the first little corner chipped off. It is a shame, because the holos are amazing.


Number of coats: 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great formula, colour and rainbows. It chips on me though
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. The finish is so gorgeous. How frustrating that it chipped so quickly though!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Superchic does that on me, unfortunately. It's a shame because they're really pretty.

      Delete
  2. It is simply gorgeous and I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete