Thursday, August 18, 2022

China Glaze: Don’t Desert Me

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

China Glaze: Don’t Desert Me
Vibrant fuchsia shimmer

“Don’t Desert Me” is from China Glaze’s Summer 2015 Desert Escape Collection. I bought it in TK Maxx recently.

The formula is on the thin side so I had to be careful with the application in order not to flood the cuticles. It went relatively well and the polish covered in two coats. The drying time was good.

I made three white dots on each nail and topcoated the whole thing.

This is the final result in the sun:

China Glaze: Don’t Desert Me
China Glaze: Don’t Desert Me


Isn’t that just pretty? I really like this.

China Glaze: Don’t Desert Me
China Glaze: Don’t Desert Me


This is “Don’t Desert Me” alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

China Glaze: Don’t Desert Me
China Glaze: Don’t Desert Me


And here are the two polishes alone:

China Glaze: Don’t Desert Me & Essence: Just White
China Glaze: Don’t Desert Me & Essence: Just White



“Don’t Desert Me” is really pretty – and much prettier on the nails than in the bottle. I love it when it’s like that.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer, almost metallic
Overall impression: Super pretty polish, thin formula, good drying time.
Buy again: Yes

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty shade, it also has a special kind of "glow" that I like very much :-)

    ReplyDelete