Saturday, August 27, 2022

El Corazòn: Matte Effect 144-Neon

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

El Corazòn: Matte Effect 144-Neon
Neon pink matte crème

I have had this polish for many years, at least since 2014. It looks as if I’ve only ever used it for nail art with other polishes. So today I’m going to wear it on its own.

The formula is really good and the polish covers in two coats. The drying time is good.

I placed a simple floral sticker by the base of each nail and topped it all with Top Shelf Lacquer’s holo glitter topper “It’s Not What You Drink”.

Here’s the result, including a layer of topcoat.

El Corazòn: Matte Effect 144-Neon
El Corazòn: Matte Effect 144-Neon


I absolutely love this colour and the neon-ness of this beauty.

El Corazòn: Matte Effect 144-Neon
El Corazòn: Matte Effect 144-Neon


Here’s “Matte Effect 144-Neon” alone; two coats and no topcoat. You can see it dries up silky matte.

El Corazòn: Matte Effect 144-Neon
El Corazòn: Matte Effect 144-Neon


These are the things I used today.

El Corazòn: Matte Effect 144-Neon


Wow! I love the brightness of this polish.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Silky matte neon
Overall impression: Great formula, good drying time. Fabulous colour and great neon
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. It looks good, I really like it as the matte :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous colour! It looks great when it is worn matte and with the decals as well!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the finish and the colour! Such a pretty bottle too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love El Corazón polishes. They aren't that easy to get anymore though :/

      Delete