Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Eveline: #92

Someone is stealing my blog content. If you're not reading this on http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/ you're participating in a stolen blog. Click on the link to go to my genuine blog, thank you. 

*

Eveline: #92
Neon red crème with a coral undertone

The formula of this Summery beauty is good and the polish covers in two coats. The drying time is good too.

I made five orange dots by the base of each nail and topped it all with topcoat.

This is the final result in a sudden ray of sunshine.

Eveline: #92
Eveline: #92


Isnt’t that just gorgeous?! And I love that the sun decided to shine at that moment!

Eveline: #92
Eveline: #92


Here’s Eveline #92 alone, two coats and no topcoat.

Eveline: #92
Eveline: #92


And here are the ´polishes I used today.

Eveline #92 and El Corazòn Orange Neon
 Eveline #92 and El Corazòn Orange Neon



I absolutely love this beautiful polish, I think it’s gorgeous.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Créme
Overall impression: Great little polish, I love the formula and the gorgeous colour
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. Now that is bold! I love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such beautiful nail polish colours! I love the two colours together. So bright and fun!
    the creation of beauty is art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really love these together as well :)

      Delete
  3. The colour is very vibrant and eye-catching, it looks also very "creamy" :-)

    ReplyDelete